Light & Easy Suki Nabe （Healthy Sukiyaki）
This is Gulten Free recipe.
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Romaine lettuce 2 head（or Hakusai [Napa cabbage] 1/2 head）
- Leek x 1（or Japanese Naganegi x 2 stalks）
- Shirataki 2 packs
- Enoki mushrooms 2 packs
- Beef ( sliced thin) 540g(1.2 pound)
- Tofu (medium firm) one block（10oz）
- Soy sauce 80ml (1/3 cup) -Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Maple syrup 80ml (1/3 cup)
- Red wine 80ml (1/3 cup)
1.Rinse Romaine lettuce (or Hakusai), separate leaves cut into 2 inch pieces.
2.Slice leek (or Naganegi) diagonally into 2 inch pieces. Trim enoki mushrooms and pulled apart.
3.Rinse Shirataki and cut half.
4.Cut tofu into large squares about 12 pieces.
5.Fill a pan (Sukiyaki nabe) with soy sauce, maple syrup, red wine and 4/5 cup water.
6.Bring the soup to the boil, and then add Romaine lettuce, leek, shirataki, enoki mushrooms,
tofu, beef and cook.
7.Need more soup, add water, soy sauce, maple syrup and red wine a few times.
produced by Nabe Labo
original recipe by Reiko Yasui